
After getting back from Atrani on Monday, we didn’t get a
break. We had to prepare for two critiques on Thursday. So that meant two full
days of buckling down and working hard. On the day of critiques it was long but
went really well. When I get feedback
about my projects it gives me so many great ideas to move forward with my
project. After the long day of critiques we stopped half way through because
class was ending and went on to showing one another each other’s sketch books.
It is amazing how much people have improved over the course of this program.
Friday morning we finished up all the critiques and then went out and water
colored for a bit. I felt way more confident this time around water coloring
compared to the first time. Saturday morning a group of us went out to Pisa and
then Florence! Pisa was nice for a stop. Florence was incredible; I could have
spent more time there! There was a lot to see with very little time see
everything! It had great food, great people, great architecture, and amazing
leather c:
No comments:
Post a Comment