The city is overwhelming. Those are the words that kept repeating in my head as walked with Sill to studio only an hour after unpacking. The walk was disorientating but not because of the twist and turns as she took me on a straight forward path; the constant craning of my neck and the urge to satisfy my curiosity made me lose my orientation (not like a had one to begin with). However, I have learned that the best way to find the city is to be lost and the disorientation tour given by Matt was my knowledge of this. The tour given by Matt showed us the city but not long enough to know our way around even if I turned around wanted to go back to the apartment I couldn't but later on I began to recognize places. Getting lost and learning from my mistakes have been some of the best adventures I have experience since arriving in Roma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment