I can't believe we are already more than half way through the program already. Week four consisted of a mid-critique of our studio piazza spaces and making improvements on our designs. Below is a picture of my pin-up process and design for the the piazza Monticelli.
This weekend we had free, so a small group of us. Kayla, Nicole, Corey, and I all ventured out of Rome for the weekend and went and saw Pisa and Florence. It was a great experience! And after spending so much time in Rome already we are all getting pretty good at navigating different Italian cities, as well as the train and bus system. In Pisa we explored the Piazza del Duomo went inside the stunning space of the Cathedral.I also ventured up the famous leaning tower and experienced some great views of the city. Our last stop for the weekend adventure was in Florence where we saw the unique Ponte Vecchio.
No comments:
Post a Comment