June 15, 2013
Paestum, Atrani, & Ravello
Last weekend we took our first group field trip together to the little town of Paestum. There we got to see the temples of Hera I & II which was so awesome as we studied these temples specifically in history class. We sketched there for a couple of hours and then got back on the bus to go to Atrani. Atrani was honestly one of the most fascinating places I have ever been. The Mediterranean Sea was beautiful and way more salty than I ever imagined. On one of our days in Atrani, we walked up to a little town called Ravello. It took nearly 45 minutes to get there and we pretty much scaled a mountain. It was so much fun and not to mention great exercise. Overall, the weekend trip to these beautiful little towns was such an experience and such an extraordinary place to sketch, I miss it already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment