This week went by really fast since we got back from Atrani late Monday, and then I left on Friday afternoon to go to Montenegro! Also the fact that we had mid ish crits in studio and in history class made for a busy week. Besides that we went on a walking tour with Geoffery that was super interesting. We also started doing some water color studies during our sketching class. Any more I find myself wanting to watercolor much more than I want to do graphite drawings! On Thursday we had our crits that went really well. We all have a lot of good things to say and I think that we all have a really good base to start our final design proposals on. Friday Amelia, Ellie and I all went to Montenegro to visit our friend Geoffrey! Montenegro was amazing! So beautiful and the food was awesome and cheap. We took a ferry across the Adriatic to get there which was really cool as well. It was an over night ferry so we got on around 10 pm and got off at 8 am in Montenegro. All in all it has been another awesome week in Roma! I can't believe it's half over... :/
This what our ferry
View from the top of the building we stayed at
A church in a walled city that was right outside of Tivat
A Huuuge sail boat!




No comments:
Post a Comment