After our most recent field trip to the Amalfi coast I have a new love for the beach. There was nothing like swimming in the Mediterranean Sea and then relaxing in the sun until you were too hot and need hop back in the water. Atrani was the perfect break from studio and the craziness of Roma. My favorite part about Atrani was the people! We were only there for three solid days and by Monday when we were getting ready to leave I felt like we had been eating at the same bar for weeks. The beautiful views, expansive hillsides, amazing people, and small town atmosphere made this one of my favorite weekends of the summer!

This spread was done of the main and only piazza in Atrani. Next to the beach this was my favorite place to hang out. We ate many of our meals at the barBirecto and spent every night outside enjoying the Atrani nights. Another place I liked to vacate was the stairs connected to the church on the north end of the piazza. This was a perfect place for people watching. It was so interesting to see how the kids turned the piazza into their own playground playing soccer and riding in circles on their bikes.
There is no doubt that one day I will return to Atrani. Such an amazing weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment