June 21, 2009

MY FUTURE HOME.

Atrani, Paestum, Ravello, Capri, Positano, Amalfi oh my!




Love. One word to describe my feeling towards the Amalfi Coast. I would drop out of school and live in a van down by the sea forever if I could- but reality says, “Veronica would you really want to live in a van?!” I didn’t mind the salt in my hair too much and I absolutely loved my adventures and discoveries with fresh seafood. While the only low to the weekend was mutilating Troy’s toe, I wished so badly that my loved ones could have been there to experience the coast with me. My family and their ‘nautical nerdiness’ would have eaten it up. With some of my favorite sketching work to date, I headed home with ricotta pear gelato in my stomach and no sunburn on my back. See you soon Amalfi Coast, you will be missed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the jumping pictures!