With the sights and sounds of Rome spinning by us so quickly the number of "must see" sights continue to add up and the Trevi Fountain is one of those "must see" items. Having almost forgotten about the fountain with all the other wonders in the city, this marvelous wonder almost slipped away from my memory. It somehow popped into my head one day and decided I needed to find the location and search it out. This search lasted a good hour or so and took me into the East part of Rome which I had almost overlooked. After finding the fountain in the evening the crowds were still swarming around the fountain and vendors were busy as bees bargaining with customers to buy this or that. After finding the site I had incorporated it into the following morning run with Paris and Jess, I told them it was a secret where we were going though it was a bit farther than what they may have planned to run I'm sure they didn't mind the scene.
The morning runs have almost completed the halfway mark of the 13 Obelisks (6 of 13 completed) though this weekend runs have been rained out and has put a bit of a bind on accomplishing this goal. There's still plenty of time though different trips coming up and homework linger ahead taking away more and more days to accomplish this goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment