This week was all about the museum tours that we went on, Tuesday we went to the campidoglio museum and Wednesday was the Vatican museums. Those were both really interesting museum, and it was awesome how early we got to go to the Vatican museums this year, I know last year they went later so I was definitively excited to be able to go earlier this year. Also the day that we ended up going was on a Wednesday morning, so the pope came out and talked to people but we didn't get to see it. My favorite parts of the museums in the Vatican was the ancient Egyptian and Etruscan parts just because that is what interests me and is my minor. But of course I was stoked to see the Sistine chapels, I even got a video of the place. Then in the campidoglio museum my favorite parts was the old ruins of temple of jupiter that was still remain and the ancient artifacts of the museum.
Lastly I wanted to mention how much I love the runs in Rome, we found a new park that has great paths to run on and is filled with other people running and activities. Villa Pamphili is on a hill and has great views of Rome when running to it. Also we have hit 8 out of the 13 Obelisks and taken pictures at them, planning to hit all 13 in one run soon I definitely find touring Rome interesting when running through it with music and is a different sense of the place.
No comments:
Post a Comment