A little sketch I did while visiting the Colosseum. This was done after a very incite-full and exciting tour of the Palatine hill & its Ruins. after a day of sketching my notes Ricky & myself took 20 min. of our time to do a final sketch for the day. I was really happy of the outcome so I thought it was worthwhile to add to the post.
June 02, 2011
sketch
A little sketch I did while visiting the Colosseum. This was done after a very incite-full and exciting tour of the Palatine hill & its Ruins. after a day of sketching my notes Ricky & myself took 20 min. of our time to do a final sketch for the day. I was really happy of the outcome so I thought it was worthwhile to add to the post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment