
Another week down and another year older, I had one of the most amazing times celebrating my birthday here in Rome. First there was a parade in my honor.... well maybe not but still there was an awesome parade. Then we had a group dinner, and went out on the town. I still have to sometimes tell myself IM IN ROME, especially when its the end of the day and i am a little tired to go out. So after we went out we were walking back to Piazza S. Maria and I stopped on Ponte Sisto and played a djimbe with a guy on the bridge. I have been wanting to play a drum on a bridge or in a Piazza since i got here and it was an awesome way to end my day. I still cant find where the time has gone with so much more to do it seems that there wont be enough time to do it but this weekend we are going to the coast and I have been craving some good seafood so that will be one check off the list of things to do. Ciao for now buh bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment