I am so happy that I did it, but I don’t feel like I’ll ever need to do it again. Riding a scooter in Rome was an intense adrenaline rush but insanely fun. Doing a u-turn in front of the Coliseum or way finding with landmarks such as the Quattro Fontane is not something I’ll be too timid to brag about. It was a great way to see the city. There wasn’t a lot of waiting around in traffic, and the relationships between to location of places started to be more cohesive. I also have a greater appreciation for the drivers of Rome. Since everyone drives offensively, everything is predictable. I feel like a more competent pedestrian too, and I now enjoy how peaceful and simple it is to walk places.
June 21, 2011
I am so happy that I did it, but I don’t feel like I’ll ever need to do it again. Riding a scooter in Rome was an intense adrenaline rush but insanely fun. Doing a u-turn in front of the Coliseum or way finding with landmarks such as the Quattro Fontane is not something I’ll be too timid to brag about. It was a great way to see the city. There wasn’t a lot of waiting around in traffic, and the relationships between to location of places started to be more cohesive. I also have a greater appreciation for the drivers of Rome. Since everyone drives offensively, everything is predictable. I feel like a more competent pedestrian too, and I now enjoy how peaceful and simple it is to walk places.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment