Last Week and then off to Paris:
I never had a chance to Post this, because of internet issues, but here it is. The last week in Rome, what a bitter sweet feeling. On one hand I'm excited to be done, but truthfully deep down I never want to leave. I want to say thank you to Matt for a perfectly organized program and all your work behind the scenes, as students we all really appreciated it. I'm really glad to be done with our studio projects and have a week to spend in Rome working on sketching and seeing and doing everything I've wanted to do, but haven't had the chance to yet. I'm really excited for my time in Paris after the program and look forward to meeting my uncle. Well, Rome is waiting for me outside, so I'm going to keep this short and run. Bye everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment