July 10, 2012

I have cobble stones in my heart!

It has been another fantastic week in Rome! WE sketched the skyline from the ventine hill, I enjoyed my first crepe and my studio project is finished.
Now that the 8 week summer program is coming to an end, I am torn! I am excited to go back to things I am familiar with, like my family, my own room, and all that. But at the same time I have grown familiar with Rome, and its windy cobble stone streets, crazy italians and loud traffic. I will miss it here.
Kelly and I have been going to the same cafe for breakfast the past few weeks, and now we are beginning to be considered regulars! Seeing the smiling faces of the long island cafe in the morning really gets my day going! I will miss this atmosphere and having so many inspirational and beautiful things to sketch all the time.

No comments: