July 10, 2012
LAST WEEK!! NOOOOOO!
We are now entering our last week of classes in Rome. Our time here in Rome has gone by so quickly, but at the same time I feel like I have been here for a long time. This past week flew by, since it was mostly occupied by studio work and taking final notes and photos of my two piazza's. Ii am glad that we got our studio project done and out of the way now, so I can spend the rest of my time here getting last minute visits and photos in. This weekend, once I finished my studio project, Sill and I planned out the rest of our trip in Europe. We went to the train station (and figured out how to buy train tickets for places outside of Italy) and reserved all of our hotels/hostels. We are flying up to Prague for a few days, and then weaving our way back down to Rome by train, stopping in Vienna, Venice, and Florence. Not a bad way to spend our last 10 days here. This morning Corinne, Sill, and I met up at 6am, and visited all the main tourist spots (the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, etc.) before anyone else got there. It was very nice and relaxing. We went into the only open cafe we could find around the pantheon, to get a cappuccino, and the man working gave us a roll filled with whipped cream, it was nice, but it cost us five euro (which was unfortunate for something that we did not ask for/he just handed it to us). But after we paid they brought us behind the counter, and took photos with us. Gotta love those Italians!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment