July 10, 2012

The Last Week...

Well, its arrived.  This is the last week that we will be in Rome. I can't believe how fast 2 months flew by! We are all finishing up our studio projects and getting prepared to leave this beautiful place.  Meghan and I have found a cafe that we go to every morning and it is going to be so hard not to be able to after this week is over.  This place feels like home now.  I feel torn between two places, home in the states and the home I've created here.  This weekend, Meghan and I will be going to Paris to see my best friend Helen and explore there too.  Then its time to head for home.  I can't even begin to describe how wonderful of an experience this has been for me and probably for everyone else as well.  I am so lucky to have been able to come here and study.  I learned so much both from school and just from being in a different county. It's definitely not going to be easy to leave.

No comments: