Ciao!
This past weekend was tons of fun! We started off our trip going to Spoleto, then went to Assisi, and then ended our trip in Perugia. It was wonderful exploring these magnificent little hill towns. In Spoleto we had the afternoon to wander, the town was lovely, and Justin and I ended up stumbling upon a great chocolate gelato place. Assisi was an incredible little town, that was absolutely magnificent, the sunsets were breathtaking! The sense of community in Assisi was awesome, Adriana, Meghan, Ciera and I were on our way to visit the Eremo delle Carceri, up in the hills above the city and on our way to and from the Eremo delle Carceri we saw old and young working together to make magnificent flower tapestries in honor of a Corpus Cristi procession that would happen later that evening.
We unfortunately weren't able to see the procession because we were off to Perugia. All in all it was a fantastic weekend, and I am definitely glad we got to go to such lovely places.
Arreviderci,
Tessa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment