July 19, 2014
A bitter sweet ending
I have completed my last architectural studio. Throughout the years, studio has been my favorite class. So, to know that this was my last studio is a bit sad. The studio, here in Rome, was much different then any other studio that I have participated in. It was my last, but it was my first studio where I completed all the drawings in watercolor. I have always been intrigued but also intimidated by watercolor, so I never even experimented. I knew that coming to Rome, with Matt, would give me that opportunity, and I wanted to learn from someone who inspires to be one of the best. This was one of many reasons why I applied. I also enjoyed the studio because I was inspired incredibly by Rome. Every aspect of my design was inspired/influenced by the city, the history, and the people. It was a great studio experience, and I'm curious to see how Rome influences my designs in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment