Today is the last day for me to be in Rome. I want to take this time to thank Matt and all the fellow classmates for a fantastic summer. I came to Rome to learn and experience something amazing, and I did just that. I have become a better person and an improved sketcher, as well as becoming better educated in culture, history, and Architecture. This trip does change lives and makes a positive difference for many. I would recommend to everyone, if giving the chance, to take this opportunity to study and live in another country.
I hope this will not be my last time here and that I get the chance to travel more in all the years to come. I will miss Rome and all the friends I made but I am so happy and grateful for the experience.
Ciao ciao,
Justin
P.S. On another note, I want to say that I also had an amazing time getting to travel around to such places as Florence.
No comments:
Post a Comment