July 06, 2014
A Roman Sunday
Today, I started early... I began the day early so that I could have some peace and quite while sketching the Pantheon. I also wanted to see some of the early sun that catches the northeast side this amazing structure. Throughout the watercolor, I was trying hard to find the array of colors our professor has been expressing during our sketching exercises. I believe this piece came out somewhat psychedelic. I find it very difficult, so hopefully in time I'll begin to figure it out. After finishing the piece above, I meandered throughout the city and sketched a few more places before I met up with the crew (that didn't leave for the weekend). We had a amazing three hour brunch at AntonelloColonna and filled up our hungry stomachs. As we finished up, we strolled through more of the city where I started my first shopping exhibition. I never shop, so I'm glad I finally gave it a shot. Better hurry this up! We are off to start a mini sketch crawl, so wish us luck! Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment