An amazing combination of intriguing things, mixtures of the most fantastic things all put into one, a milkshake of awesomeness. A sunset at a castle while drinking a bottle of wine with friends, what more could we ask for… one thing… fireflies. The abundance of beauty in Assisi blew me away; everywhere I looked a fascinating scene met my eyes. The hill town supplied so many awesome views and quiet places for self-ponder. I almost felt at home when I was sitting on the hillside, looking down on a forest and smelling the similar smells of pine and wild flowers. I felt comforted by the image of nature. It reminded me of home, in an extremely elaborated romantic way. I am completely satisfied with this field trip and hope one day that I will find myself back here.
June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment