Before leaving Rome for our weekend field trip, I decided it would be appropriate to endulge myself in the local cuisine; seafood. Our first night I ordered the grilled seafood mix, which included swordfish, cuttlefish, gigantic shrimp, and octopus tentacles. The following day, for lunch, I ordered a large plate of mussels. The final night in Atrani, I got the fried seafood mix, which turned out to be one of the most delicious meals I have ever devoured. Fried squid and shrimp, along with whole fried fishes, all doused in lemon juice. Molto Buono.
June 21, 2010
Atrani e Amalfi
The coastal hill village of Atrani is the vacation destination of a life time. Our apartment was no more than 3 minutes from the beach, as the whole town was about a quarter mile long, with one road down the center of it. On the other side of the adjacent mountain, to the west, is Amalfi. Amalfi is another pristine beach getaway, but it is comparatively overwhelmed with tourists and automobiles. Atrani, on the other hand, was perfect: quiet, relaxing and manageable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Can I place an order?
BN
Post a Comment