It is hard to believe that is all over well the Rome program is over but I think I will be back to Rome, Italy, and Europe again in my life. The experience of learning outside the classroom and on site was the most beneficial development for my skills as a designer. As finals were done pictures were taken and smiles thrown around but as I smiled it was met with mental frown, I was leaving Rome soon....too soon. I still wanted to walk the city for months on end and discover something new through a re-discover but also I wanted to keep practicing my poor Italian and pick up some new language. As Matt told us many times before we left, you are not going to have enough time to do everything you want....oh man was he right! I will take what I have learned and cataloged to apply to my thinking back in the states when walking, designing, and analyzing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment