
The trip to Spaleto went very fast,
all of us were ready to travel to a new place. When we arrived, Matt gave us a
quick tour of Spaleto; which we learned fast was very hilly but with beautiful
views of the country side. My group hiked up to the Castle and then walked on
the pedestrian bridge to hike over to Saint Peters. The hike to Saint Peters
was beautiful; we were surrounded by trees and saw beautiful views of Spaleto
from the road. The group then traveled to Perugia, where Matt gave another very
quick tour because it was so late. The next day I wondered through Perugia
exploring and I found this interesting space that was a park and slowly went
into a piazza space that connected to the underground escalators into the old
castle that was built on top of. After doing a quick sketch of the area I moved
on and found an arch way that I sketched for about 30 minutes. After the long
day in Perugia, the group traveled to Assisi. While we were there a small group
of us hiked up to the church that Saint Francis went to, to get away from the
world. The church was so surreal because a lot of it was within the forest. It
was so peaceful.
No comments:
Post a Comment