This summer exceeded all my expectations including how quickly I thought it was going to go. I didn't understand going in how quickly, how much I would get out of this whole experience, or even how hard it was going to be to leave. I think saying goodbye to this place that has become home for me over the last two months has been one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. At some point I will be back but until then I only have the memories and the people that I shared this wonderful experience with. We were a fairly close group to begin with but now I think it is safe to say that we will all be life long friends with many great stories to tell.
Coming back home has made me realize even further how much all of this has meant to me and I would not trade it for anything. Goodbye Roma for now...I will be back.
July 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment