As a final goodbye to the city I love, here are some of my favorite places during the trip! I hope next year's group has as much fun as I did!
July 18, 2013
Ciao tutti! Ciao Roma!
My time in Rome has come and gone and I think that I will miss the city more than anything. I'm just glad that I won't have to leave Europe completely after the program ends; I will be going to Paris and Amsterdam. It has been amazing to get to know the city so well, and picking up some Italian has been pretty nice as well. I know that I will be back, so I'm trying not to be too emotional about it, but our last night all together on the top of the Janiculum made my eyes well up something fierce!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment