Second to last week. Its been a good week, lots of work as usual. Now for the weekend. Which promises to be brutal and sleep deprived. But this is architecture so here we go. I look for forward to the end result with mixed emotions as I have never done anything elaborate in water color before. It feels like I'm diving into the deep end of the pool when I should still be clutching at my floaties.
Last weekend was good though. Very productive as far as work goes, although it was all on the history project. I went out with some Italian friends to Ostia and hit the clubs up. I must have danced for 8 hours straight. It was awesome. I hope to repeat the experience next week. They want me to go out now, but I have no time.
On that note, I should go. Lots of work to do and not a lot of time to be doing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment