Outside of the traveling studio is getting interesting. The development of my project is coming along nicely and as always when I feel the momentum start to behind a design it is hard to put down my pencil and leave studio. I have been wandering Rome taking pictures of different fountains to emulate ways of water use in the city.
July 01, 2013
Italy In All Directions
Rome is ideal for traveling. Getting in and out and around this city can be a pain, but there are beautiful places in all directions. Last weekend we went to Spoleto, Perugia, and Assisi. Amazing places. The views were fantastic. The sunsets in Assisi were the best I've seen this summer. The mountain air was refreshing after spending so much time in a city. I am not used to being in a city setting for so long without being able to escape the hustle and bustle every week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment