May 21, 2012
Roma Week One (so far)
Today we had our first day of "school" and got to see our studio that we'll have for the summer. it looks out over piazza Santa Maria which is a beautiful place in Trastevere. It feels so amazing to be here and everything is so beautiful. I have been here with Kelton Berret and Meghan Wigton since last Thursday and I am falling more and more in love with this city every day. The food, the people, and especially the sites are all so amazing. We went on our first walking tour with Matt of part of the city and it was a little overwhelming but mostly it was just fun and informative. Today, we had our first sketching exercise of the interior of Santa Maria in Trastevere. It was challenging at first but eventually I got the hang of it and I am very proud of myself. I can't wait to get even better later in the summer! This is going to be one of the most amazing and enriching experiences of my life and I feel so lucky to be here. ciao for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment