I can hardly believe how time flew by, people said that it would but I refused to believe them. At the beginning, two months sounded like an eternity and now it seems just a little blip on the radar. This week has been full of sketching, studio, tours, concerts, and a group dinner. It went by in a flash and we are getting ready to head into our final week. As we do, with much work left to be done, I am trying to remember to enjoy the time I have left. Spending copious amounts of time in studio is something I do frequently in Moscow. Projects still need to be completed and will be. Places are left unseen and will have to wait for a later date. But I can truly say that I have seen more than I could have fathomed, eaten more pasta and bread than I ever thought possible, had every gelato flavor I can get my hands on, made new friends, had new experiences, but most importantly learned a lot along the way.
Favorite experience of this week was sitting in Piazza St. Eustachio (my history study project) enjoying a cappuccino and pastry while sketching. Never thought those words would leave my mouth but it was really enjoyable to be by myself taking the time to “stop and smell the roses”. Better yet the sketches didn’t turn out too bad.
Sketch 1: Piazza St. Eustachio Sketch 2: Piazza Margana

Favorite experience of this week was sitting in Piazza St. Eustachio (my history study project) enjoying a cappuccino and pastry while sketching. Never thought those words would leave my mouth but it was really enjoyable to be by myself taking the time to “stop and smell the roses”. Better yet the sketches didn’t turn out too bad.
Sketch 1: Piazza St. Eustachio Sketch 2: Piazza Margana


No comments:
Post a Comment