The end is almost here! I can’t believe it… school is very busy for all of us right now, only 4 days left for studio! Ahhh…and only 5 days left in Rome for some of us. Even though I am going to miss Rome, Italy for that matter, I’m excited to see my family and friends when I return. I have made friends here in Rome and hopefully it will carry on into the future, maybe I can show them our country one day. I think they would be a little shocked because they have many stereotypes of how America is. Some were actually very funny, some a little bizarre. I hope everyone is taking in as much as they can of Italy for the last few days we are here, I know I am!
This last week went to S. Peters. I had already been there so i wasn’t too excited, but then I found out you could climb the cupula (the dome part). It was amazing! There was a lot of stairs(not even close to Ravello) but I was worth it once you got to the top. I have a series of photos on our journey to the top.
No comments:
Post a Comment