July 26, 2009

...but wait there's more!

Everyone worked really hard and it was amazing to see the end results. The projects, all done by hand, were incredible. It is hard to believe that we have to say goodbye. I am going to miss the city and miss the life I began here but am going to trust that I will make it back at some point. I am truly thankful that I got the opportunity to experience such greatness and obtain school credit all at the same time.
For me, the journey does not end here. Eric and I are traveling the rest of Europe, going wherever the wind blows us and trying to see as much architecture as we can handle. It should be interesting to say the least. We will hopefully make it home to the states in one piece!
Picture-My final boards-Colored Pencil on Trace

No comments: