
Well, I'm in Rome. Finally I can write my first Blog. For some reason they don't sell blog spot for idiots here in Rome. I was thinking about writing an extremely long recap of the last three weeks but I don't have time to write a 1000 page novel, I wish I did. This last weekend we traveled on our first field trip to Tuscany. On this fast pace trip we visited Florence, Siena, Lucca, and Pisa. It was nice leaving Rome to see a little more of what Italy has to offer. The trip was very short only giving us a taste of the different cities making me wish I had more time at every stop. On the bright side, I now have an excuse to return.
While we were on the trip we sketched many sites and streets and one of my favorite sites to sketch was the Ponte Vecchio or as it is also called "The
When visiting Pisa we had to do the token poses pretending as if we were pushing or holding the tower up right.
Well we made it back to Rome and the routine begins, tours on Tuesday and Thursday, and sketching on Wednesday and Friday, oh i almost forgot about studio, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. It sounds painful doesn't it, until you again realize that I'm in Rome loving every minute of it and your not!
No comments:
Post a Comment