July 05, 2011

Week Six- Venice, Milan, Lake Como

My weekend vacation was amazing! I went everywhere and saw everything!
We (Cait, Matt and I) did Venice on Saturday, Milan on Sunday and Lake Como on Monday. It was so much fun. We were constantly on the go and saw all the major tourist attractions.
In Venice we saw St. Marc's Basilica, Doge's Palace, walked across the Rialto Bridge, and took a water taxi under it and through the Grand Canal.
In Milan, we went to the Duomo, saw the inside and went on top of the roof, walked through the Galleria Victoria Emmanuelle II shopping center, went to the Sforza Castle and in the Teatre Della Scala.
In Lake Como, we took a ferry through the lake, to Varenna, Menaggio, Villa Carlotta, Tremezzo, and Lenno. We did everything I wanted to on my list. I loved every bit of it. Im so glad we were able to go.

No comments: