July 07, 2011

This last weekends everyone went out of town, so it was nice to just have a free weekend relaxing weekend. I did a lot of school stuff and went to my piazza often. While at piazza della pigna I was observing the area and pacing off distances I started talking to the nicest store owner. He was from Sardegna and sold cheese and wine from his home town. It was a very interesting conversation because we were communicating but more with our hand rather than words, very different. He was very nice and he does some oil painting. Which I got to see the ones that he had done from all over also including my piazzas. He even let me borrow them to take picture and brought them back the next day. That day we had some wine and just talked bout the places he has been and why I was here.

No comments: