These are just a few pictures from my trip last weekend to Slovenia... I lived in the village of Novo mesto for a few months four years ago so I decided it was time to go back and visit some friends there. Slovenia borders Italy to the northeast and shares a bit of the Adriatic coast (it also shares a border with Croatia). It was formerly Yugoslavia, but is now part of the European Union and just this year switched over to the Euro. It was a long trip, but totally worth it! It was eight hours one way on the train (with a three hour pit stop in Venice with Kirsten and Caroline) so I only really had about 36 hours there, but we packed a lot into them!

Me and my friend Nives with the little plane that would change my life... her dad woke me up early that morning and asked if I'd like to go fly. Seriously.

This is the Castle Otocec from above... I love this place, it's on an island and there are swans swimming around it.

I sometimes do driveby photography... sort of the essence of the village and no thought of composition or artistic value at all. I like.


The Castle Otocec Novo mesto from that little plane... go there.
No comments:
Post a Comment