July 05, 2007

Gelato!!! especially Giolitti


Rome has been such an amazing place and I have truly come to love it. If I were given the opportunity to come back and study it would be no question. It has been an amazing experience, and one that I will remember for the rest of my life. The classes have been terrific, and a recent visit from one of my best friends has made me realize how much I have actually learned and picked up from our urban class, but also studio and sketching. One of the things i'm going to truly miss is Gelato from Giolitti. I have the true honor to go there at least every other day. Now I only get one flavor, Mela Verde and Caramel, but since its tastes just like a caramel apple, but its good every time and it never ever gets old. The Italians have really found out how to live correctly. Not only do they have Siesta (nap time), but also Merde, which includes ice cream shakes, gelato, or sundae, can you get a better daily routine than that? I dont think so!

No comments: