

This is going to be a really sad first attempt at a blog... I've been wanting to get something on here and honestly, words fail me lately. It might be the sun, or the miles and miles and MILES of walking we've been doing, or it might have something to do with the awesome ridiculousness of all I've seen. There is something worth looking atipuhh (that was Kalan, thanks Kalan) everywhere. We've been sketching a lot in public areas, and it's really entertaining to see people stop and look closer at the buildings we're drawing when they never would've had we not been there. I drew the Villa Giulia on the right. Peace.
Kelsie has taken way too long, and my (Kalan) attention has been lost, so my sketch is on the left, Piazza del Popolo, bye. We'll be back.......................... with better drawings and words.
No comments:
Post a Comment