Hello Pacific North Westerners, Chase here again. A lot has happened since my last post. We had our second trip to Spoleto, Perugia, and Assisi. In trying to keep this short and sweet, Perugia was my favorite. We sketched and watercolored a lot while we were there and some of those pictures are featured below in this post. Also, last Friday we had our final walking tour. I can’t believe I’m less than two weeks away from leaving–this experience is just flying by. So much left I want to do, so little time. A lot more sketching and studio work is going to be crammed into a short period of time, but I am going to continue soaking up this city as much as I can. So get ready to find out what you’re made of. Because to survive [in Rome], you better be fearless.
XOXO, Gossip Girl.
I mean, CHASE.
This needs to stop.
Ciao.
Anita Garibaldi – Rome, Italy
Ponte delle Torri – Spoleto, Italy
Perugia, Italy
Tempio di Sant' Angelo – Perugia, Italy
Buttresses – Assisi, Italy
Assisi, Italy
Rocca Maggiore – Assisi, Italy
Cloister by Bramante – Rome, Italy








No comments:
Post a Comment