Now that I have turned in my final project due for this summer study abroad program, I can't help but look in amazement over the amount of work that I have produced during my stay. From our first week in Rome to the last, I was still in shock of my surroundings. Even though I was there for two months, I can't help but feel that I barely got to know Italy. Hm... I guess Ill just have to go back soon then! :) Anyways, here is some of the work that I produced while abroad. Enjoy!
Sincerely,
Macy Brannan
Watercolor in Rome, Italy
Watercolor in Rome, Italy
Sketch of a museum statue
Sketch of a car in Trastevere
Piazza Margana - Margana House Elevation
Piazza di Sant'Eustachio - Perspective of street view
Studio - Final floor plan of newly designed Rome, Italy
Studio - Elevation of New Tiber embankments







No comments:
Post a Comment