The water was amazing, not as pretty as I would like to see it, actually it was quite nasty in some places, but it was warm and provided a great atmosphere to float in. And it only cost us a euro each way to take the metro out there! CRAZY! I am really looking forward to the Amalfi coast trip now for sure.
This Friday Caty and I are taking off to Pisa where her cousin lives and she is going to take us to Chinquotera. (ya probably spelled that wrong but you know me and my spelling skills, THANKS DAD!) Chinquotera is a group of 5 cities that are really close to one another and a huge tourist stop. I know it will be a great time for sure! Of course it is nice that we have a free place to stay while we are there too!
1 comment:
Don't know if they still have them but when I was a kid in Europe we would buy patches or pins from every town we were in and they make a pretty good memory. Will you see a certain tower in Pisa? What an exciting weekend for you, love, mom
Post a Comment