
For the last two weeks of our stay in Rome we moved from Trastevere to Piazza Navona. It was a hard adjustment at first and Danielle and I were pretty tired on this particular day so while we were waiting for the highly anticipated Walnut Pasta, we might have fallen asleep at the table. There were many new restaurants and spots to explore in our new location. Luckily for me our new home was right next to one of my Piazze - Santa Maria della Pace
I just got home this last Tuesday from the most amazing summer of my life. After our program in Rome ended on July 14th, Danielle, Cale, Brett, and I went on the "sweetest adventure of our lives" - traveling the eastern part of Europe for 10 days. We went from Rome to Venice, then to Vienna, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam, Brussels, then back to London... all in 10 days. Talk about a rally blitz. After that Brett and I chose to extend our vacation for another week and stayed in New York City for 7 days with some of his relatives. I was really fortunate to see all of those European cities andthen get to compare them to one of America's largest cities right away... and believe me the differences are quite noticeable. I will post again on my travels after italy on another blog entry so that i will no longer be known as "0ne post" sumner to all of my dad's colleagues. (thank you jerry)... i will have had 3 posts!!! Anyway. Thank you to Matt for such a wonderful experience in Rome. I couldn't have asked for a better time! I would also like to thank the 13 other students, who got to share in this experience with me , for all of the fun moments. I can't wait to get back to school and reminisce on all of our italian endeavors. Ciao amici!
No comments:
Post a Comment